What does the component do?
- It is used for activating or deactivating individual setting options.
When should the component be used?
- When setting options have to be activated or deactivated.
- It can only be used for activating or deactivating a function.
- No ‘on’ and ‘off’ labels can be used.
- The setting option must be clearly named using a label on the left.
The component has the following states:
- Disabled selected
- Disabled unselected
- Error (default / retry / reloading / button)
The component has the following variants:
- Selected / unselected
- without icon / with icon
- listed / boxed
- without subtext / with subtext
- without link / with link