Zur Navigation Zum Inhalt Kontakt Menu Find component Overview Mobile Principles Foundation Accessibility Design System Guidelines Deutsch Français Italiano English Our design principles User-centred Recognisable Inclusive Reduced Holistic Self-explanatory Task-oriented Appropriate SBB Brand portal Logo Digital clock Rights of use Base colors Functional colors Off brand colors Icons Timetable icons Pictograms About accessibility Über diesen Guide Contact Further information Product Owner User Research Interaction Design Visual Design Development Content Design Testing What is a design system? Designing Coding FAQ Help Process Contribution Contact Overview Base Components Overview Base Components Overview Base Components Overview Releases Design Tokens Components Overview Base Informationen Sense & Purpose Community Assets Instructions Power-Apps Digital banner ads SAP Design Guidelines App Icons Brand
What does the component do?
- It identifies the sender of a page.
When should the component be used?
- The signet appears exactly once per page and is always located in the header.
- It is always positioned top-right.
- Variations of the signet are not permitted.
- The signet is always linked to the app homepage.
Variants and States
- The signet must be entered with an alternative text (e.g. ‘Back to homepage’).
Design Imprint Contact Cookie settings