What does the component do?
It expands an existing text to show more information.
When should the component be used?
For long additional information.
- The textexpand can only be used for texts.
- Apart from hiding, no further interaction elements can be used when expanded.
- The separation of the texts must ensure that the context of all the information is clear when expanded.
- It can only be used for multi-line texts.
- Complex structures are not permitted.
- The textexpand cannot be used for structuring elements.
- The title and other structural elements are not permitted when collapsed.