Zur Navigation Zum Inhalt Kontakt Menu Find component Overview Web (Legacy) Principles Foundation Accessibility Design System Guidelines Deutsch Français Italiano English Our design principles User-centred Recognisable Inclusive Reduced Holistic Self-explanatory Task-oriented Appropriate SBB Brand portal Logo Digital clock Rights of use Base colors Functional colors Off brand colors Icons Timetable icons Pictograms About accessibility Über diesen Guide Contact Further information Product Owner User Research Interaction Design Visual Design Development Content Design Testing What is a design system? Designing Coding FAQ Help Process Contribution Contact Overview Base Components Overview Base Components Overview Base Components Overview Design Tokens Components Overview Base Informationen Sense & Purpose Community Assets Instructions Power-Apps Digital banner ads SAP Design Guidelines App Icons Processflow Overview Imprint Contact Cookie settings States and variants
What does the component do?
- It is used to show the user which stage of a process they are on.
When should the component be used?
- In all processes where a user has to go through several steps/pages to complete them.
- The process flow is always positioned at the top immediately after the breadcrumb.
- The user can navigate back to a process step already passed through.
- Forward navigation in the process is only permitted by the call-to-action of the page concerned. Skipping steps (forward) is not permitted.