What does the component do?
It is used to display cross-page messages.
When should the component be used?
For information and errors that concern an entire application.
- The ghettobox can be hidden with the X-icon until the next page reload.
- The ghettobox is always directly below the header.
- The ghettobox is not sticky but instead scrolls away with the content.
- The text can be multi-line.
- There is always an
iconin a red area (HIM/CUS icons) in front of the text.
- If several ghettoboxes are used at the same time, they are arranged beneath one another.
This variant has the following states:
If the text contains another
link, the ghettobox distinguishes between the statuses of normal and hover.
There is always an arrow icon at the end of the text.
The entire area of the ghettobox can be clicked on and opens the link inserted (except above the X-icon).