What does the component do?
- It shows the status of an object.
When should the component be used?
- When the status of an object has to be shown permanently and prominently.
- The images below show examples of states. The states are defined specifically for each application and the
colorsand iconsare therefore also selected appropriately.
The component has the following states:
- This variant serves as a space-saving variant which can be used, for example, in a table.
- This variant serves as a space-saving variant which can be used, for example, in a table when Icons are not self-explanatory.
- This variant should mainly be used in the detailed view of an object.