The module has the following states:
- The live filter contains the most frequently used filter criteria for finding specific information.
- When a filter criterion is changed, the results are updated live in the viewport.
- The filter dialog is opened by a button or link.
- The filter dialog contains a large number of filter criteria for finding specific information.
- If required, further filter criteria can be added to the dialog to provide additional filter elements.
- Filtering can be confirmed by clicking on «Filtern» (Primary Button) or can be cancelled by clicking on «Abbrechen» (Secondary Button).
- The results are updated in the viewport after confirming the filter criteria in the dialog box.