1. What does the component do?
It provides the user with a selection of precisely two options.
2. When should the component be used?
For either/or selection of key values which should be displayed prominently.
- The first option is always pre-selected as standard.
- The text of the options can be multi-line.
- The text of the option can be preceded by an icon to make it easier to understand.
The component has the following statuses:
- First (first option selected)
- Second (second option selected)