1. What does the component do?
It is used for the entry of a time.
2. When should the component be used?
Whenever a time is required from the user.
- The current time is pre-entered as standard except where it is not useful in the context.
- The time can be entered without a colon. Entries such as 130, 1.30 or 1,30 are correctly reformated as 01:30 after leaving the field.
- The number entry keypad of the system concerned appears on touch devices.
4. Variants and statuses
The component has the following statuses: