Navigieren auf digital.sbb.ch
1. What does the component do?
- It is used to show the user which stage of a process they are on.
2. When should the component be used?
- In all processes where a user has to go through several steps/pages to complete them.
- The process flow is always positioned at the top immediately after the breadcrumb.
- The user can navigate back to a process step already passed through.
- Forward navigation in the process is only permitted by the call-to-action of the page concerned. Skipping steps (forward) is not permitted.