1. What does the component do?
It scrolls through a list of elements or pages.
2. When should the component be used?
For long lists of elements or pages.
- The number of elements per page must be defined on a context-specific basis.
4. Variants and statuses
The component has the following statuses:
- A maximum of five page numbers are shown.
- Keyboard operation:
- The active page cannot be jumped to.
- Tab sequence: Arrow back, first page that can be jumped to, next page that can be jumped to etc., arrow forward.
- The abbreviated form ‘…’ for hidden pages cannot be jumped to.
4.2 Page names
This variant has the following statuses:
- Can contain ‘forward’ and ‘back’ link, or optionally just ‘forward’ or ‘back’ (when the first or last page is active).
- The pagination links with the title of the page to be jumped to are labelled.
- The link text has a maximum width in line with the layout. Longer texts are cut using ‘…’.