1. What does the component do?
It is used to display messages that concern an entire page.
2. When should the component be used?
- When a user has triggered an action on a page and should receive feedback from the system.
- Notifications only ever appear after an action has been triggered by the user.
- The width is always the same as the content area.
- The height is based on the length of the message text.
4.4 Error with jump marker
- The individual jump markers are separated by a ‘/’.
- Clicking on a skip marker scrolls directly to the cause of the error.
- The jump marker target is always on the same page as the notification (no jumping to other pages).