1. What does the component do?
It shows that a longer-lasting action is being carried out.
2. When should the component be used?
- When sending forms.
- When loading or updating an entire page.
- When loading or updating an individual part of a page.
- If the system requires longer than 100ms to show an answer, a loading indicator must be displayed.
- Only one loading indicator can be displayed per page/viewport.
- If several areas are downloading data, only one loading indicator can be displayed on the entire page.
- The loading indicator is always used on a white, semi-transparent zone.
- The white zone covers the area being loaded or updated.
- The ‘medium’ loading indicator is used as standard.