1. What does the component do?
Links create connections between information or pages.
2. When should the component be used?
When jumping from one page to another (internal or external) or to a lightbox.
- There is no visual distinction between internal and external links.
- Hover and on-click have the same visual interaction behaviour.
- Links can be created in texts, icons and images.
- Text links in parts of words are not allowed.
4. Variants and statuses
The component has the following statuses:
The standard link is not an independent component but is instead defined directly in the Typografie area.