1. What does the component do?
It is used to display cross-page messages.
2. When should the component be used?
For information and errors that concern an entire application.
- The ghettobox can be hidden with the X-icon until the next page reload.
- The ghettobox is always directly below the header.
- The ghettobox is not sticky but instead scrolls away with the content.
- The text can be multi-line.
- There is always an icon in a red area (HIM/CUS icons) in front of the text.
- If several ghettoboxes are used at the same time, they are arranged beneath one another.
4. Variants and statuses
This variant has the following statuses:
- If the text contains another link, the ghettobox distinguishes between the statuses of normal and hover.
- There is always an arrow icon at the end of the text.
- The entire area of the ghettobox can be clicked on and opens the link inserted (except above the X-icon).