1. What does the module do?
- It is used to request confirmation from the user.
2. When should the module be used?
- When an action has to be confirmed by the user.
- The referenced page is not left.
- The dialog has its own header which is always sticky.
- The dialog has a button bar which is always sticky. The primary action is positioned to the left of the secondary action.
- Context-describing information may be placed in the header (for example, the train number).
- The content of the dialog contains a detailed description of the situation and the clear question which the user has to answer.
- A ‘glass’ is displayed behind the dialog which blocks editing outside of the dialog.
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following statuses: