1. What does the component do?
- It shows the status of an object.
2. When should the component be used?
- When the status of an object has to be shown permanently and prominently.
- The colours and icons for various statuses are determined on an application-specific basis.
4. Variants and statuses
The component has the following statuses:
- This variant serves as a space-saving variant which can be used, for example, in a table.
- This variant should mainly be used in the detailed view of an object.