1. What does the component do?
- It shows that a longer-lasting action is being carried out.
2. When should the component be used?
- When sending forms.
- When loading or updating an individual part of a page.
- If it takes the system longer than 100ms to display an answer, a loading indicator must be displayed.
- The loading indicator is always used on a white, semi-transparent zone.
- Only one loading indicator can be displayed per page/viewport.
- The white zone covers the area being loaded or updated.
- The loading indicator is set to ‘medium’ as standard.