Navigieren auf digital.sbb.ch
1. What does the module do?
- It forms a bar where all actions of an application area are collected.
2. When should the module be used?
- When several actions can be performed in an application area.
- The button bar should always be placed at the bottom right of a container (e.g. form or dialog).
- The buttons are always placed to the right within the button bar.
- The primary action is placed to the left of the secondary actions.
- No more than three Buttons may be placed. If more actions are necessary, then a Contextmenu should be used. This is placed to the right of the other buttons.
4. Variants and statuses