Design System Business
The Design System Business Applications (DSBA) are still under development. It currently consist of UX documentation (style guide/pattern descriptions) and the Angular Components Library.
If you cannot or do not wish to use Sketch, you can also view the design specifications on Sketch Cloud. The individual components and modules contain direct links to the relevant content on Sketch Cloud.
Help us to develop and improve the Design System Business Applications.
As the Design System is still under development, we need your feedback from the projects. We would be very grateful for any input.
Simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. See standard-version for commit guidelines.
- correct link to image for buttonbar example (1e1fa15)
- correct table header design for sorting (70b5a73)
- add tooltip for icon button to improve comprehensibility of the underlying action (4db030a)
- add documentation for behaviour for sidebar (ef6abb1)
- link typography documentation to the download page of the referenced "SBB Web" font. (#55) (1c8c3a3)
- clarify description of component 'status', that they should be defined application-specific (cb31276)
- add variant 'text' to component 'status' (#52) (83e7287)
- extend the module dialog with splitting variants into a simple and a complex one and add more rules (#51) (c0e9dad), closes #35
- add divider for table and mobile (#46) (d8285a4)
- add definitions for mandatory fields (#47) (917eca2)
- correct links to design spec & images and english translation (#34) (8125ad9), closes #17
- correct radiobutton link label (#33) (60cddf1)
- add specification for sidebar and menu item (54f077e)
- add component loading indicator (#25) (01edd41)
- add toggle button (3253027), closes #19
- extend date resolutions (f1bc47f), closes #15
- adapt typography for usage in responsive setups (9094a7b), closes #11
- correct / adapt styling for several components (561d4ee), closes #9
- correct behaviour description and style definition for chip component (e6844fa), closes #13
- correct image link (610b0f2)
- correct links to brand elements (5b91c34)
Various additions and adjustments to existing patterns.
- Typography: Adjustments for different screen sizes ( Github Issue
- Chip: Backspace behaviour (Github Issue)
- Datepicker: Rules for automatic formatting extended (Github Issue)
- Various: Active status adjusted (black) so that it is distinguishable from the hover status (Github Issue)
- Various: Styling of various patterns adapted, e.g. to make values more easily distinguishable from placeholders
- Toggle: Pattern initially introduced (Github Issue)
- Filter: Pattern initially introduced (Github Issue)
Re-styling of the tab component. (DF)
Major revision with adaptations of existing patterns and addition of further patterns. (FE)
- English translation of the patterns
- SBB Angular Components Library linked, reference to use of PrimeNg removed
- Header revised: App-Chooser Design and Responsive Behavior added
- Select (drop-down): Multiple selection with Autocomplete added, Grouped multiple selection with Tree added
- Badge: Completed
- Tooltip: Rules adapted
- Context menu: Sorting icon replaced
- Table: Sorting icon replaced
Initial upload of the documentation. (FE)