1. What does the module do?
- It provides the user with a selection of several options.
2. When should the module be used?
- For lists of two or more options which mutually exclude one another.
- For options which contain several pieces of information.
- The title text of the options is always single-line.
- The entire area of an option can be clicked on and changes the status.
- The options can be supplemented with additional information and actions depending on the application scenario. These are shown in the expanded status for the option selected.
- The various options are always listed beneath one another.
- The first element is always selected by default.
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following statuses:
- Checked disabled
- Unchecked disabled