Navigieren auf digital.sbb.ch
1. What does the module do?
- It shows that several elements or pages are available through which the user can navigate.
2. When should the module be used?
- When several, horizontal elements have to be swiped.
- Can only be used for horizontal swiping.
- The pagination contains one bubble per element.
- If only one element is available, the pagination is hidden.
- The pagination is not in a loop
- The status of the pagination must be entered as alternative text (e.g. ‘page 2 of 3’).