1. What does the module do?
- It groups together functions/information for quick access to them.
2. When should the module be used?
- For the grouping of functions/information about a topic.
- When the user can hide individual functions/information.
- When at least one interaction with the module is possible (e.g. accessing details).
- May only be used on the homepage.
- The user has the option of hiding the module.
- The user has the option of changing the sequence of the modules.
- The module may contain a context menu as an option.
- A module always has a title.
- A module can contain several cards/views which can be switched between via swipe.
- The pagination is positioned at the bottom of the module.
- If only one card is displayed, the pagination is hidden
The module has the following statuses
4.2 Without context menu
4.3 Space-saving title
- Can be used if no context menu is required and the content is self-explanatory (which means the title can be weighted slightly less heavily).