1. What does the module do?
- It displays map material.
2. When should the module be used?
- Geographical display of any features (e.g. shops, trains, stops, POIs).
- If the user has authorised the app to use the current location, this will be shown on the map.
- Depending on the element or usage context, the map should always display a useful section by default. In most cases, the current location on the map should be focused on initially.
- A place or an address can be searched for using a search field.
- Clicking on the map in small mode (within a module) opens the map in full screen.
- Interactions via the map can be enabled in full screen.
- The maps enable the map section to be made bigger and smaller (zoom).
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following variants: