1. What does the module do?
- It displays context-specific functions.
2. When should the module be used?
- For supplementary functions of modules or pages.
- The context menu must have at least two functions.
- The menu entries always have an icon and a text.
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following statuses:
4.1 In the module
- The width of the context menu depends on the length of the entries.
4.2 On pages
- The context menu uses the full width of the screen.
- The menu pushes away side content.