1. What does the module do?
- It helps the user with entry by providing suggestions.
2. When should the module be used?
- When an entry field can have lots of pre-defined values. They cannot all be listed in a Select aufgelistet werden können.
- Auto-completion is a supplementary function of the entry field and is subject to its rules.
- The number of suggestions can be defined on a project-specific basis.
- Results are visually separated if there are several lists.
- The autocompletion selection closes when an element is selected.
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following statuses:
- Normal (one entry field)