1. What does the module do?
- It is used to structure content into different groups.
2. When should the module be used?
- When clear groups need to be created within the content.
- When the groups provide extra information for the user in addition to the main content.
- The main usable element of the content should not be packed in an accordion.
- An accordion can have 1 to n entries.
- All accordions are always closed by default.
- The accordion header always consists of a text title.
- The title can be single-line as a maximum.
- Icons in the title are not permitted.
- The entire area of the accordion header is clickable and opens/closes the accordion.
- Several or all entries can be opened at the same time. Alternatively, the ‘only one accordion expanded’ function can be used.
- An accordion module within an accordion entry is not permitted.
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following statuses:
- The status of the module must be entered in the title as alternative text (e.g. ‘collapsed’, ‘expanded’).