Navigieren auf digital.sbb.ch
1. What does the module do?
- It divides a process/form into several sub-steps and shows the user which step they are on.
2. When should the module be used?
- For long forms which can be grouped thematically.
- For multi-stage processes with a decision-making tree.
- The steps are numbered.
- The active step is written out (number and title).
- The title must be single-line.
- Is suitable for around two to five steps.
- The process flow is always at the top, positioned directly after the header.
- The user can navigate back to a previous process step in the process flow.
- Forward navigation in the process flow is only permitted through the call-to-action of the page concerned. Skipping (forward) of steps is not permitted.