1. What does the module do?
- It provides the user with a list of navigation items.
2. When should the module be used?
- As a list with supplementary app functions.
- The main functions of the app should not be hidden in the menu.
- Recommendation: the number of menu entries cannot exceed the page length (not scrollable).
- The menu moves from the left over the main page.
- The menu can be extended up to a maximum of 48px to the right edge.
- The menu hierarchy may contain a maximum of two levels.
4. Variants and statuses
The module has the following statuses:
- First level
- Second level
4.1 Menu with login
- The menu consists of the profile and menu entries.
- The functions ‘Logout’ or ‘Login’ appear after the last menu item depending on the login status.
4.2 Menu without login
- Menu consists of menu items.