Navigieren auf digital.sbb.ch
1. What does the module do?
- The module is used for orientation and navigation.
2. When should the module be used?
- The module appears on every page directly beneath the status bar.
- The header consists of the navigation icon (‘menu icon’, ‘cross’ or ‘arrow to the left’), title and signet.
- The ‘menu icon’ opens the menu.
- The ‘arrow to the left’ navigates back to the previous page.
- The ‘cross’ closes the page displayed.
- The title describes the content of the function/page.
- The signet is linked to the homepage.
4.1 Homepage with menu icon
- Can only be used on the homepage.
4.2 With arrow to the left
- Is used when navigating within hierarchical levels.
- The display of the function/page selected is animated from left to right.
4.3 With close icon
- Is used when not navigating in greater depth. e.g. in the menu.
- The display of the function/page selected is animated from the bottom upwards.
- When navigating from a page with a close icon, the header with the arrow to the left must be used on the next function/page.