1. What does the element do?
- The element shows a value that can be increased or decreased.
2. When should the element be used?
- When the user should choose between many numeric values.
- The element contains a default value that can be changed using two buttons.
- The buttons contain one plus and one minus icon each.
- If the default value is 0, the minus button will be disabled.
4. Variants and statuses
The element has the following statuses:
The element has the following variants:
- listed / boxed