1. What does the module do?
- It is used to display important information from the app.
2. When should the module be used?
- To display important information and messages if the app is not in use.
- Cannot be used for general status messages of the app but only for explicitly requested messages (e.g. travel subscriptions, registered push notification, etc.).
- The same module is used for messages from the app and for push notifications.
- Clicking on the notification takes the user directly to the relevant page in the app.
- The standard notification of the system concerned is used.
- Push Notification
- Alert Box (In-App-Notification)
- with und without title
- with und without detail-link