1. What does the element do?
- The user can select/call up a category (hierarchical level), function or page within the menu via a menu entry.
2. When should the element be used?
- Within the menu.
- For hierarchical navigation.
- The category/function/page is selected via click.
- A menu entry only has one click target.
- A menu entry must be single-line.
- A menu entry can also have an info or status of the following content (e.g. ‘inactive’ or similar)
4. Variants and statuses
The element has the following statuses:
4.2 With password-protection
- unlocked (default and pressed)
- locked (default and pressed)
- If the status of the entry is only shown via an icon, it must also be entered as alternative text.