1. What does the element do?
- It shows that a longer-lasting action is being carried out.
2. When should the element be used?
- When sending forms.
- When loading or updating an entire page.
- When loading or updating an individual part of a page.
- If it takes the system longer than 100ms to display an answer, a loading indicator must be displayed.
- Only one loading indicator can be displayed per page.
- If several areas are downloading data, only one loading indicator can be displayed on the entire page.
- Color: Default (red) / Grey / White
- Size: Default / Small