1. What does the element do?
- It displays information in a list.
2. When should the element be used?
- Within lists.
- A list entry can be used as a display item or for navigation.
- Swipe as well as click interactions can be defined on list entries.
- Swipe-to-left is used for the first function and swipe-to-right is used for the second function.
4. Variants and statuses
The element has the following statuses:
- Swipe left (optional)
- Swipe right (optional)
The element has the following variants:
- listed / boxed
- with icon / without icon
- with subtext / without subtext
- with icon right / without icon right
- with button / without button
4.1.2 without icon
4.1.3 with subtext
4.1.4 with icon right
4.1.5 with button
4.2.2 with icon
4.2.3 with subtext
4.2.4 with icon right
4.2.5 with button
- If the function of the entry is only displayed via an icon, it must also be entered as alternative text.