1. What does the element do?
- It displays information in a list.
2. When should the element be used?
- Within lists.
- A list entry can be used as a display item or for navigation.
- Swipe as well as click interactions can be defined on list entries.
- Swipe-to-left is used for the first function and swipe-to-right is used for the second function.
4. Variants and statuses
The element has the following statuses:
- On-Swipe-to-left (optional)
- On-Swipe-to-right (optional)
4.1 Standard (display only)
4.2 With icon
4.3 With function
4.4 With selection
- Default (with function)
- Pressed (with function)
- On-Swipe-to-right (with function)
- On-Swipe-to-left (with function)
- Default (without function)
- Pressed (without function)
- On-Swipe-to-right (without function)
- On-Swipe-to-left (without function)
- If the function of the entry is only displayed via an icon, it must also be entered as alternative text.