1. What does the module do?
- The module is used for orientation and navigation.
2. When should the module be used?
- The module appears on every page directly beneath the status bar.
- The header consists of the navigation icon (‘menu icon’, ‘cross’ or ‘arrow to the left’), title and signet.
- The ‘menu icon’ opens the menu.
- The ‘arrow to the left’ navigates back to the previous page.
- The ‘cross’ closes the page displayed.
- The title describes the content of the function/page.
- The signet is linked to the homepage.
- without navigation, with icon (Chevron) with text (Cancel)
- iOS and android
- Size: default/small
- with and without toggle