Daten konnten nicht geladen werden.
1. What does the module do?
- Introduction to the main functions of an app.
2. When should the module be used?
- To explain an app when it is being used for the first time.
- The onboarding is implemented in the full-screen layout.
- The individual steps of the onboarding are implemented with pagination.
- The onboarding screen is divided into two parts. Top: screenshot, bottom: description of the function.
- It must always be possible to skip/abort the onboarding.
- Navigation is possible via swipe left/right or the ‘Continue’ button.
- Information that can only be taken from the screenshots must also be entered as alternative text.