1. What does the element do?
- A tile is used as a click target and calls up a function/page.
2. When should the element be used?
- • When selecting a function/page from the homepage.
- Tiles are only used within modules on the homepage.
- They are not suitable for interactions on the same page, such as displaying and hiding functions.
- A tile always contains an icon and a title.
- A tile must be clickable. Statuses, such as disabled, inactive, are not permitted.
- The icon should be self-explanatory as far as possible.
- The title describes the function/page and must then be used in the title.
Daten konnten nicht geladen werden.