1. What does the element do?
- It defines all permitted icons and the icon style in the SBB context.
2. When should the element be used?
- For the design of all applications in the SBB context.
- Icons are used on buttons, for links, in tag-clouds and in navigation.
- Icons are used for the visual representation of topics and the visual support of actions.
- The use of icons within texts should be avoided as far as possible.
- Icons without text must be self-explanatory or easy to learn. The more icons used in an application, the more difficult it becomes to understand their meaning.
- Icons should always have the same meaning (consistency) across all applications.
4.1 General icons (KOM)
4.2 Timetable/public transport icons
- Icons without text must include an alternative text.
- The icon itself does not have to be described but instead its function in text form (e.g. ‘close menu’).
Daten konnten nicht geladen werden.